Ten minutes for your mind
@2:50 meets daily online
Anyone can join any day. (Buttons join live webinars.)
Why mindfulness? Because
- chronic uncertainty may cause anxiety, stress, or health effects;
- a mindfulness practice fosters equanimity in the face of change;
- your plate of ‘to-dos’ can likely wait ten minutes.
How do I participate?
A short introduction is offered at 2:48 each day. Or listen to guided previews here. You might,
- observe your breathing and let it go in and out by itself or;
- notice sensations in your body with your mind’s eye or;
- visualize a relaxing scene or something you are grateful for.
Why 2:50 PM?
By holding @2:50 in the middle of the day, we acknowledge the vital role practice can play in our lives. Is mindfulness as essential as clean water, nourishing food, and trips to the bathroom? A growing body of evidence seems to suggest that it is.
What if I can’t join @2:50 pm?
You’re welcome to join @250 as often or as infrequently as your schedule allows. @250’s global mission is to encourage ten minutes of mindfulness in whatever form or time works best for you.